Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family

I am so grateful for all the family members I have. And now that I'm married, I have even more family to be grateful for. James and I recently went up to St. George to take family pictures with his side of the family. It was so much fun!! It was the first pictures we have taken of the WHOLE family in maybe 3 or 4 years. When I first met James, his brother Elmer was on his mission, then James left before Elmer came home, and then when James got back, his sister Holly had moved to Virginia (her husband is in the navy) so it's been nearly impossible to get together for pictures. We had an amazing photographer that James' sister Hanna has known for a while. Her name is Donalee Walker. She was fun and energetic, and gave plenty of instructions to get us into the best poses. I love how James' entire family has welcomed me and immediately and completely made me feel part of the family. I love all my family members. Every single one of them has their own special place and role in my life and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. Anyways, just thought I'd share my feelings on family, the most important thing in my world. And yes, James is most definitely included in the "family" category, even though "husband" is my favorite title for him haha. Here is one of the pictures Donalee has posted on her facebook account. Check her out! She really does a great job.

1 comment: