Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The start of something great!

Well, everyone seems to be on the blogging train, so I thought I would hop on too! I always enjoy reading all of your blogs and keep thinking that I should start my own. I just haven't done it yet... until now!!! So, let's start with the basics. This blog will inform all those who want to know about mine and James' lives. You'll be able to read about our achievements, our losses, our fun times, and especially the random happenings that don't really matter but make us laugh until our stomachs hurt. There will be photos, of course, because photos just make a blog more fun to read. You'll just have to learn how to follow my stream of consciousness. I ramble and I jump subjects, but hey! It just makes me that much more interesting to read : ) So get ready everyone cause, starting tomorrow, you get to read all about my life!!!! (Be excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment